Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Tangle challenges

A few topics to cover today so let's get into it. The only drawing I've been doing is the Diva Challenge and finishing off 4 weeks of Made by Joey.


Diva #322 - Aquafleur



This is a tangle I like when other people use it but can rarely get it right myself. Here are my two attempts.





Made by Joey


I have not been keeping up with these. I was so close to completing the set! I've put a big effort in over the last couple of evenings to finish this series. 









Bathroom renovations


The ensuite is done. Yay! We're extremely happy with it. The day after it was finished I went to one of my favourite stores and bought nice things to furnish the room with. The main bathroom renovation started this week too. Not fun being at home with the sounds of tiles being scraped off the walls with some noisy machine. And the tile dust is everywhere. Again. It will be worth it.




In Sydney with Moo


Last week I went to Sydney with my daughter Moo. The purpose of the trip was to see a Drag show. The show had Drag Queens who have featured in Ru Paul's Drag Race. Moo and I, and everyone else, were screaming our heads off when each Queen was announced. Sooooooo excited to see these ladies live. 

Spent the afternoon before the show at a cat cafe called Catmosphere. Half an hour of playing with sleepy kittens followed by time amongst the end of year sales in Pitt St, which is one a major shopping district in the Sydney central business district. I was content to crowd watch while Moo shopped.

Here's a photo of my second favourite Queen, Alyssa Edwards. My fav is Ru Paul of course. Such a great night. Thanks Moo for introducing me to this world.



Have a great week and thanks for dropping by.

Miss L






6 comments:

trudi said...

Aquafleur is a fun Tangle to work with it seems to me that it always wants to be center stage. Congratulations on making it to the end of the alphabet and the end of your renovation!

Michele Wynne said...

Gorgeous work all around 😉 Love RuPaul's Drag Race. How fun!!

Anne's tangle blog said...

I do like your Aquafleur's! The ensuite is gorgeous!!!!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Your Aquafleur are truly beautiful and an inspiration to anyone who might be afraid to try this tangle!

Susie Ng said...

Aquafleurs are both great and so is your new bathroom. Congratulations to a marvelous alphabet finish tile, too.

Joey said...

Beautiful finish your alphabet challenges!