Here's a photo of Arthur supervising us emptying the two giant compost bins. We've ended up with well over 1 cubic metre of compost to spread around the garden and another couple of cubic metres of partially decomposed material that might turn into usable compost in a few months.
This week it was a duotangle of Marasu and Molygon. Marasu is a tangle I use sometimes and quite like. Molygon, however, is a shape I'm not comfortable with and can never seem to get right.
Here's my first, unfinished attempt. Not good.
I had another go tonight, which is a a couple of days later. This one I like a lot.
My third tile I started last night and finished this evening. I went back to the step outs and tried to follow the examples more closely. Not very original but sometimes that's what it takes to get a tangle working.
Made by Joey
The feature tangle this week was Icanthis. I added Ilana and Inapod. This week I kept the colour palette muted.
Have a great week.