Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

More tangle challenges

Finally found time to complete more Tangle challenges, including the final 12 days of 3Zs series from Zentangle Central.

Made by Joey


Made by Joey this week is another finish my tile challenge, this time featuring Verdigogh. I find this tangle is quite relaxing to draw. I do have to pencil in an outline first otherwise the shape gets out of hand and unbalanced.


IAST


Adele Bruno's It's a String Thing challenge was to use the new tangle Drawings. My attempt at this tangle reminded me of my favourite flower, which is a pink asiatic lily/ lillium so I added pink and yellow water colour pencils to my tile. 



12 days of 3Zs


Here are my tiles for the last few days. 







Where to next?


I think most of the tangle challenges are having a break for a few weeks. That won't stop me drawing though. I'm thinking of going back to basics for a while, using the first Book of Zentangle and the Primer, to refresh my skills and not try to be too clever.

I'm on school holidays for the next 5 weeks. It's summer here and hot. I'm taking a couple of days on my own down the coast, then back here for Moo's 20th birthday and then Christmas.


Thanks for dropping by. Happy and safe holidays to you all.

Miss L




1 comment:

michele said...

Wow! even more beautiful work. You've been a busy elf;-) Your "Drawings" is truly outstanding. I'm still struggling to get this one looking good.