Pages

Sunday 11 September 2016

Tangle challenges

This weekend I've been drawing (and cooking, and exercising and sleeping).

Here's my latest tile for Diva #283. I wasn't happy with any of my previous efforts so had another go. I think I got the balance between light and dark better.


Adele Bruno's IAST challenge #161 was hard. Like Diva #283, I had trouble with the balance of light and dark, with rain insisting on dominating my tiles and  I could not get raindotty on there at all.  After several complete failures (which ended up in the bin, they were so bad) I finished a tile I was happy with.


Finally, I tried my hand at a Made by Joey challenge. I've been intending to do one for ages. 

Here it is. 



Thanks for dropping by. Comments are always welcomed.

Miss L


5 comments:

Suse said...

Three lovely tiles. I particularly like the joey one that is gorgeous and a great idea.

Anne's tangle blog said...

I'm so impressed by the first tile; I LOVE what you did using Flux!

ria matheussen said...

3 beautiful tiles, I love the combination of Flux and Center Square on the first one. Rain looks very nice and special on the second one. About the third one: the mix of the colours is gorgeous!

Annette P.-L. said...

Wow ... all are wonderful! I can´t decide for a favorite.

Lianne said...

All three tiles are wonderful. The flux & printemps over centre square is beautiful.