Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Jigsaw ZIA

If you've been visiting my blog lately you'll know that I've been experimenting with using jigsaw pieces as strings.

Thanks for all the supportive comments about this. Your comments encourage me to keep exploring. While I don't consider myself to be an artist, I do think I'm getting the hang of this Zentangle art form.

I'm using the jigsaw ZIAs to learn new Tangles (Inapod, Kloorz, Meander and Palvero) and to play with shading in colour. 




Here's another simpler jigsaw ZIA where I've played with strings inside the puzzle pieces and kept to a two colour palette.


From Little Things Big Things Grow

From Little Things Big Things Grow is the title of a very well known song in Australia by Paul Kelly. In my blog is applies to my first A3 ZIA.


Here's the initial jigsaw string.


Now for some Tangles.


And some more Tangles.


And now it's done.


Details about using jigsaw pieces for strings and where to find the pieces on the net can be found elsewhere on my blog. Just follow this link.

Send me a comment with a link to your jigsaw ZIA and I'll include it here. Let's see what other creative minds make of this.

Miss L




No comments: