Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

It's a string thing #117

This week's challenge was to create a mono tangle of Adele's new tangle Sand.

Sand reminded me of Chillon and Bales so I thought I'd merge those three tangles together.

Here's what I ended up with.


I bought some thick paper to use instead of renaissance tiles but I found the paper was hard, rough and didn't take the pens well.  I noticed that the linking lines in the background were wrong. Not happy with this one.

Also realised that Adele wanted a Sand MONO tangle, not just a tile featuring Sand. So, back to the drawing board. 

Here's my next attempt.


In this one I got the background links right. The top quadrant is supposed to represent the pieces of Sand flying off into the distance. Colouring was done using my new Inktense pencils. 

Enjoy.

Miss L


No comments: