Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

"It's time to tangle"


No, that's a rubbish heading. How about: 'Tangle Time". No? Or this: Random Ramblings? Not really.

No heading. Just a beginning. That's even worse.


My name is Miss L. I am a:
  • teacher - high school - English, History and Geography
  • mother - two children (18 and 16)
  • wife - married for nearly 21 years
  • cancer survivor 
I am also a creative person. I like to make things. I've dabbled in writing, drawing, painting, mosaics, scrapbooking, photography, belly dancing, african drumming and even singing in choir. And now 'Blogger'. 

I could have included cooking in the 'dabbling' list but my skills and interest there have survived my normally fairly short attention span. Friends have suggested I audition for one of the reality TV cooking shows but I don't have a food dream. I'll just stick with cooking great food for family, friends and myself.

What can readers (ha!) expect from this blog?

At the moment lots of pictures of my Zentangle art, plus musings on life, the universe and everything. No, not that, but there will be musings on what books I'm reading, food I'm cooking and TV shows I'm binge watching on Stan or Netflix.

Enjoy

Miss L




No comments: